Beginning Monday, June 1st the Town Office plans to open to the Public with restrictions. The Town Office will be open regular hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday.
- Any lengthy transactions such as applying for a marriage license will require making an appointment. Please call 207-354-6107 to make an appointment.
- Only 5 people from the public will be allowed in the building at one time. Signage will be posted at the entrance to the building requesting all customers to wear a face covering.
- Only 1 customer will be allowed at the front counter at a time to maintain social distancing. At the Town Office entrance door, 6-feet spacing will be taped off on the floor for any customers waiting in line. Additionally, directional arrows will be taped off on the floor for the ramped hallway for one-way foot traffic.
- Only 1 customer is allowed in the Assessing/Code Enforcement lay-out room at a time.
- The drop box will remain at the entrance to the Municipal Building and another drop box will be available outside the Town Office Entrance door. Customers are welcome to drop off sewer payments, tax payments, and correspondence at the drop boxes. Online services, mail, and phone services are encouraged.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the front counter for customer and employee safety. The front counter and pens shall be sanitized every day. A locked half-door will be installed at the front counter the last week in May and individuals will only be allowed to enter behind the counter after being buzzed-in by Town Office staff.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PDF OF THE ORIGINAL NOTICE